How do I report a maintenance issue?

For non-emergency maintenance requests you may click on the “Contact Us” tab above and email the information. Please be sure to include your name, address and phone number along with a detailed description of the problem. You may also reach us at (479) 274-8440.  Please leave a voice mail if prompted to do so. In case of emergency follow the directions given at the end of the voice mail. An emergency would be any issue that arises that may cause damage to the property or harm to anyone, such as: The main sewer or water line breaks and water is flowing without restraint, any criminal activity, any water leak, structural damage, etc.

Can I be charged for maintenance at the property?

Yes, if the damage or maintenance issue is due to your negligence or lack of maintaining. Examples would be failure to change air filters that may result in the Air System not working, stopped up toilets due to articles being placed in the toilet, failing to be available when a repairman or contractor sets an appointment, etc.

Can I install cable or satellite TV at the property?

You may pay to have cable activated in your residence, but you may not install a satellite dish without prior written approval. Failure to receive approval will result in immediate action to remove the dish at the expense of the tenant.

Can I sub-lease the property?

No. The Lease Contact clearly states that the resident shall not sublet the property or assign the Agreement without written consent from Unique Link.

Can I smoke in the property?

No, smoking is not permitted inside the unit. You are welcome to smoke on the patios or porches but must dispose of butts in trash receptacles. Excessive butts in flower beds, or anywhere around the unit may result in your being charged for their disposal.

When and how should I give notice when I decide to move-out?

You must give Unique Link at least a 30 day written notice of your intent to vacate, an email is acceptable. If you have not fulfilled the entire term of your Lease Contract you will not receive any of your Security Deposit back and will be responsible for the remaining rent due through the term of the Lease.

What do I do if my roommate moves out before the end of the Lease?

A written notice must be given to Unique Link immediately. Your Lease is a Joint-Responsibility and the remaining tenant will be responsible for the entire rent amount. You must get approval on any new roommates prior to their moving in.

When is my Rent due and how can I pay?

Rent is due on the 1st day of each month. It is late on the 5th day of each month. Rent payment must be post-marked by the U.S. Postal Service by the 4th day of each month to be considered on time. Your payment should be mailed to P.O. Box 699, Lowell, AR 72745-0699. We do not accept cash.

What is the best way to contact Unique Link?

You may email us from this website by clicking on the “Contact Us” tab above. You may call us anytime at (479) 274-8440. You may reach us by mail at P.O. Box 699, Lowell, AR 72745-0699.